My Gift...

I thank God for the gift of poetry, I love the fact that I am able to paint pictures with my words. I have been writing since I was in the eighth grade. The reason I started writing was because I had a crush on a girl. There were so many things that I wanted to say that were inappropriate, not explicit but inappropriate. The girl I liked was a year younger than me, she was a beautiful country girl with I was that I loved to gaze into. The first, I wrote about her was the perfect girl. You think of the perfect girl, what do you think of. That's how my journey with poetry began

400 poems later, I still have not stopped writing. I have found poetry to be very therapeutic, it helps me to express my emotions without hurting anyone else in the process. Poetry is my escape, I can go wherever I want to go when I'm writing poetry. I always say that poetry is my way of walking through or with whatever/whatever I write about. Lately, I have been contemplating rather or not I want writing to be my career. I have a twitter with twenty followers and a YouTube with over 887 channel views. My biggest video is Jane and the mixtape song holds me. I provided her with a poet's remix Of the song. I love poetry, if it were up to me, I will travel around the world sharing poems with people and building God's kingdom along every step of the way. My dream is to be able to take care of myself and my family and build God's kingdom.

In closing I have a question for anybody that reads this blog, is it wrong for me to use the gift that God gave to make a living and build his kingdom?

Comments