basic instructions before leaving Earth

  All I've been seeing is people quoting  Bible verses, some of you have read the books you're quoting. This message is for those who haven't. I used to do this exact same thing. Then one day I decided to actually read what I was quoting from. It this process taught me how to be a more productive part of the body of Christ. Many have wondered what does the word Bible stand for. To be honest, I don't believe there is a clear cut answer. However, in my opinion, it stands for basic instructions before leaving Earth. The reason I believe this to be true is simply because you read the Bible. You will learn how to be a more productive part of the body of Christ if you want to know something, you find all of the knowledge that you can about that particular subject. You read it, then you practice it. Then you repeat the process until you have become a master of it. This same strategy can be applied to becoming a productive member of the body of Christ:
step one: you read the Bible
step two you practice exactly what the Bible says (this step can be very difficult.)
step three: repeat
step four: receive your reward
Your reward is a place in God's kingdom that you help build.
I am not perfect I am just starting to practice it is very same strategy in my daily life

Comments