I have something to say!!!!!

I don't have very many followers on my blog, to be honest, sometimes I wonder if I ever will. I'm a twenty-three-year-old young adult desperately trying to make his dreams come true. When I first started blogging my goal was to have 1 million followers and to become the go-to writer for most of the top magazines in America. I wanted to express my opinions, tell people how really felt on various subjects from celebrities to politics etc.after a while I began to lose interest ideas for blogs did not come so easily. Some days I would force myself to write about things that really did not mean anything to me.

After a very long absence, I have decided to change the direction of my blog. From this day forward I want, to be honest about my life and the things that I allow to influences it.so as a famous song says please allow me to reintroduce myself my name is Calvin R Davis, I'm a young man who spends most of his life trying to overcome his biggest obstacle his disability I was born with cerebral palsy. According to my mom, I received my wheelchair around the age of  three. The doctors never thought that I would walk or talk. My life expectancy wasn't that long either, they did not expect me to live past the age of five.

As I stated at the beginning of this blog I am now twenty-three years old, I turn twenty-four May 15.. The reason that I am choosing to share just a little bit of my life story is simply because I want the person who is reading this, to know that no matter what they may be going through, if they work hard enough they can overcome any obstacle that stands the way of their success. I graduated from high school will with a 3.0, I participated in my school choir in my senior year I got to be a part of my high school football team. Of course, I did not play LOLbut I cannot explain how it felt to be a part of something and to be held accountable for my mistakes just like the other players. That was one of the best times of my life

Anyway, I hope that this blog will inspire you to keep pursuing whatever dream you may have. The biggest obstacle that you have in your life right now will seem so small, onceyou are able to enjoy the success you earned from overcoming it.

Comments